BELAJAR BAHASA INGGRIS

Where there is will, there is way (Dimana ada kemauan di situ ada jalan) I can't... Stop... Loving you.... ♡ aku tak bisa berhenti mencintaimu ♡ be children who could make your mother and father proud - jadilah anak yang bisa buat bangga ayah dan ibu mu. and i hate that i love you so much | aku membencimu karna aku sangat mencintaimu ♥ Life is sohard but it ain't if im be with you. (hidup ini sulit, tapi terasa ringan bila bersamamu) You can when you believe.(kamu bisa bila kamu yakin) Give me something that i need ( Berikan sesuatu yang aku butuhkan ) I hope your feeling never change & you never let me go. Please don't let me go II aku harap perasaanmu tak berubah dan jangan tinggalkan aku To BE HONEST it was wonderful. will you forgive me? II maukah kamu memaafkanku? Life is just a long Journey. Why don't U make it easier? hidup adalah perjalanan panjang kenapa tak kau bikin mudah? If you understand what sort of a sincere love, love me like that:") (jk km mengerti seperti apa cinta yg tulus,cintailah aku seperti itu :") Person works is the person creating what yg dreamed came true II Orang yg berhasil adlah orang yg mwjdkn apa yg diimpikannya mnjdi kenyataan I wish nothing but the best for you.(ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ). ♥ II Aku tak mengharapkan apa2 kecuali yang terbaik buatmu .(ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ). ♥‏ Quit playing games with my heart. (Berhenti bermain main dengan hatiku) Trying To be the best for you (Mencoba untuk menjadi yang terbaik bagimu) I dont care.. People want to say about my life because this's my life and it's me.. Anybody I need be after someone to be my life forever Where there is will, there is way (Dimana ada kemauan di situ ada jalan) you have change!! you are not yourself fore. II *KAMU BERUBAH!! KAMU SUDAH TAK SEPERTI YANG DULU* you just so sweet to forget. kamu terlalu manis tuk dilupakan. I Love Dad and mom I Love sister I Love Big Family I love my Best Friend Music is my Life ^ and you? keep smile and keep calm , selalu tersenyum dan santai :) I never meant to hurt you (aku tak pernah bermaksud menyakitimu) Know you is a best gift

Komentar

Postingan Populer